OLE! (2)

24Kv AC electric diorama almost finished.


As mentioned, a week or so ago, I've been working on a diorama to test the new range of Peco 'OO' gauge overhead wire (OLE) equipment. Since then, I've managed to get the track fully painted and weathered and the scenery sorted. I've also painted a rudimentary backscene with automotive paint. It's a bit Mediterranean - we don't get skies that blue where I live - but it'll do for my purposes.

All that's left to do is to take a deep breath and start fitting the delicate overhead wires to the masts...

Comments

  1. Wish my scenic modelling was as good as your 'knock-up'! Need a very fine loco+train to do it justice - what's the plan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've just been digging out a Hornby Class 86 that I upgraded years ago - that should do nicely!
      Cheers,
      George.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts